This position is responsible for conducting audit/technical documentation review in Active Medical Product (AMP) of Central region.
1. Conduct auditing/technical documentation review according to standard requirements, regulatory requirements, procedures and code of conduct;
2. Maintain customer communication as project leader for the allocated customers;
3. Support relevant in AMP field for customer service and complaint investigation;
4. Perform other duties assigned by active auditing supervisor and section manager.
1. At least bachelor degree with diploma in Biological Engineering/ Mechanical Design/ Electronic Electrical related major;
2. At least 4 years working experience in the field of medical device;
3. At least 2 years quality management working experience;
4. Know well about all company's policy, procedures related to medical business, with qualification as medical device in certain area;
5. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
7. Can work independently and efficiently, can work under pressure;
8. Good computer skill;
10. Good command of English;
11. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.申请